Papers on Euthansasia and Assisted Suicide
- An Analysis of the British Medical Association Report “End of Life Care and Physician-Assisted Dying" (2016) . . . Living and Dying Well (LDW)
- How Does Legalization of Physician-Assisted Suicide Affect Rates of Suicide? (2015) . . . David Albert Jones, D.Phil, David Paton, Ph.D
- "Should We Legalize Voluntary Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide? " (2013) by William L. Saunders, J.D. and Michael A. Fragoso.
- "Legalizing Euthanasia or Assisted Suicide: the Illusion of Safeguards and Controls" (2011) by Dr. José Pereira, professor at the University of Ottawa and palliative care physician at Bruyère Continuing Care and The Ottawa Hospital in Ottawa, Canada.
- "Assisted suicide laws create discriminatory double standard for who gets suicide prevention and who gets suicide assistance: Not Dead Yet Responds to Autonomy, Inc." (2010) by Diane Coleman, is the President and CEO of the national disability rights group, Not Dead Yet.
- "'Death With Dignity': A Recipe For Elder Abuse and Homocide (Albeit Not By Name)" (2010) by Margaret K. Dore, JD
- "Killing us softly: the dangers of legalizing assisted suicide" (2010) by Marilyn Golden, , policy analyst at the Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund (DREDF), the United States' foremost national law and policy center on disability civil rights, and Tyler Zoanni.
- "Withholding and Withdrawing Neonatal Therapy: An Alternative Glance" (2003) by Carlo Bellieni, MD